Friday, May 29, 2009

Baby Ashley

K and I went and visited our new niece yesterday, Ashley Isabella. She is one healthy and beautiful little girl. It seems to make us more and more anxious everyday playing the waiting game. Although, I have about 10 days till my due date, it would really be nice if she would make her appearance a little sooner.

In the meantime, I went to the doctor on Monday and not a lot of progress since the previous week. Still 1 cm and about 50%. I have been walking just about 3 miles a day and trying to be as active as possible. I am hoping this all aides in the process. If anyone has any other tricks or methods to bring on labor, please share! Also, through my waiting game and the magnitude of time on my hands I have joined facebook. It is amazing how many people I have come in contact with and it seems a great way to be in touch. Hope everyone has a great last weekend in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment