Saturday, May 2, 2009


Here I am looking like a flower garden, not quite sure what I was thinking and here is the cake that my cousin Shellie made, she is 16 with lots of talent! These are from the baby shower.


35 weeks and Counting. I went to the doctor the beginning of last week and all is looking good. The doctor says that I am measuring about 2 weeks ahead which basically translates to big baby. I am hoping she will come sooner than later. I have fully enjoyed this week of going through all the wonderful shower gifts and using gift cards to get more. K and I enjoyed a 1 and half trip to Babies R Us the other night where we walked out with 2 things. I am glad that he is so interested and wants to be part of everything. Thank you again to everyone who made my shower and day so wonderful.

Last night, we attended a baby care class at the hospital and learned lots of valuable tips including proper bathing, diaper, swaddling and soothing.
I have one more week of work left and then have my "nesting" list of things to do before the little one arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment