Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Finger


Here is a picture of our sweet little girl giving us the finger. :) We went for an ultrasound yesterday so that the doctor could get a better estimate of how big the baby was going to be. For the past few appointments, when the doctor had measured my belly I was measuring larger than what I should have been at. The ultrasound concluded that the baby is not extremely big, but right on track for size at 37 weeks. Currently she is about 6lbs 9ozs, and depending on how much longer I go before she is delivered she will probably weigh about 7 or 8 pounds. Sounds good to me. When the doctor first said she might be 8 or 9 pounds that was a little more nerve racking.

We are getting super anxious for her arrival and super uncomfortable. I am having difficulty sleeping and finding any position that is comfortable. My nesting instincts are setting in and I find myself wanting to organize everything and clean everything. I know I am probably driving K crazy because I always can think of a project or something for him to do. He is fantastic though most of the time and puts up with my requests. The count down is one, there are less than 3 weeks to my due date, but it is possible for her to come at anytime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment