Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hello 3:30am

This morning for the 3rd morning in a row I have had the joy of waking up at 3:30am. Not really sure why, but I think my body is telling me that it can't take laying still any longer. This must be the practice phase for getting up in the middle of the night. By the time I wake up in the morning, my body aches so bad it is unbelievable. I feel like I have been out and ran a marathon. Once I can get up and move around and go for my morning walk I feel much better. That is until this morning after I visited the chiropractor. I know my back is getting better the process to get there is not a fun one. No pain no gain.

K was home early this morning after working 72 hours (3 days). Since being in paramedics school he has not been at the fire station until the last month or so, and I am not trying to readjust to him being gone days at a time. I think the only thing I enjoy now about him being gone at night is that I can sleep in the middle of the bed with my zillion pillows all around me.

Happy April 1st to everyone, did anyone get any good April fool jokes pulled on them today? I couldn't think of anything good, couldn't tell K I was pregnant, its not a joke. Hope the rest of the week goes well for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment