Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Energy

So its been a while since I updated. Life has been busy as usual. We had a very nice Easter with my dad, Mindy and grandma. I made our Easter dinner and the only catastrophe was when I dropped the green beans on the floor and broke my casserole dish. Oh well though, things happen.

Baby Corcoran is growing more and more and moving all over the place, or at least in the space she has room for. Last week, at my supervisor's meeting at work, they threw me a baby shower, which was very sweet. I can't wait for my friends and family baby shower this weekend. I feel like I don't have everything we need. Hopefully I will feel different after this weekend. :)

I have also seemed to have a new spurt of energy at different points during the day. I have been trying to walk and workout out more and more, which makes me tired, but also gives me more energy. The nesting instinct is setting in (K can account for this one). We have a beautifully new painted and decorated bedroom (pics to come).

K and I celebrated our 1st year anniversary on Sunday!! I can't believe it has been a year. What a great year!, but wow did it go quick. We went for a very nice dinner in Redondo Beach, near where our wedding reception was held at the Chart House watching the sunset.

7 and 1/2 weeks till the big D-day and only 2 and 1/2 weeks left of work!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linds,

    Thanks for a fun baby shower and it was good to see you. Love the blog, I will be following along!

    ReplyDelete