Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sneak Peak


















So there are 9 weeks to go until my due date. The baby's room is coming along, but will not be complete till after my shower (I hope). Here is a sneak peak at the beautiful cape code mural my mom painted and some of the goodies found in our little girls room. I am going to try and get some new pictures taken of my baby belly this week, since it definitely has grown quite a bit since the last one at 6 months.



Today is also Palm Sunday and the start of Holy week leading up to Easter. May everyone have a safe week of reflection and hope.

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to you, Kelly, and our new little one on the way. As we reflect on this wonderful time of renewal and rebirth what better proof do we have that dreams and possibilites are endless when you believe, than anticipating the wonderful birth of this little one!

    ReplyDelete