Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Never Ending Week

This week seems like a very long one. I don't think I have ever been more tired in my life and for some reason I can not seem to get enough sleep, from night time and a few naps. It is true what everyone says about the end of pregnancy...you are ready to be done. I am there.

Work has also been busy this week and K has been at work the last 3 days. This leaves me by myself in the evenings with not much interactions. My mom is in Italy, which she arrived just after the big earthquake there on Monday, which has kept me on my toes wondering if everything is alright. I finally heard from her today and they are having a great time. Went to a Tuscan dinner tonight...oh how nice it would be. Sure beats my bowl of chicken soup I made tonight because I have had a sore throat I can not seem to get ride of this week. Well enough of my pity story. The good news for the week is that I did not have to go in for jury duty. I had to call every night, but never had to report...yay! Tomorrow is Friday and K is home for the next 3 days.

Happy early Easter to everyone, may it be a time of new beginnings.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa Delmar-EdmondsApril 15, 2009 at 3:47 PM

    Hi Linds! I am loving your blog, what a great idea! You should post pictures of your growing belly!! :)

    ReplyDelete