Saturday, October 3, 2009

Teething Sleeping and Such



Life simply goes by too fast. I can't believe that October is already here. Lots seems to be going on lately. K has been working very hard and been at work a lot. He did though find some time to start laying our slate in the backyard. I can't wait till it is complete. I am hoping that it will be done before Addison's baptism on November 8. I have been a busy bee at home trying to complete projects and organize things. This seems to be a never ending task. My house seems to be clean one moment and a total disaster the next. I guess when little Missy starts becoming mobile it is only going to get worse. Speaking on being mobile, Addison can now roll both from her back to her tummy and her tummy to her back. She is starting to travel around pretty well. Sleeping on the other hand is a different story. We are now having a little difficulty sleeping through the night. I believe that she is starting to teeth because everything and anything goes in her mouth and drool everywhere all the time. I unfortunately have been battling a cold this week too, which I think she might have a touch of, so things have been very fun at night. And since K has been at work for the last 3 days straight, we are quite a pair together.

On another note, I will be returning to work on the 14th of this month part time 3 days per week. I am very excited to return to my job, but also hold some apprehension about leaving the little one. Most of the time she will be spending time with her daddy and grandma, if there are any other times that I need to work not sure what I am going to do yet. If there are any takers out there that might be available on an as needed basis, please let me know :). Other than that, life is good.

This is what happens after a rough night, sometimes you just do what works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment