Monday, October 5, 2009

the day is over

Today I can ultimately say has been one of the toughest so far. My little one is definitely cutting teeth. I can see two of them on the bottom of her gums. She has been extremely upset and irritable all day long. At one point she cried 30 minutes straight. I tried it all, changing, feeding, walking, rocking, changing positions, pacifier, i tried it all. Finally, she fell asleep, but for only 20 minutes. We finally went for a walk, where Addison had a little nap. To top off the teething, I think she also caught my cold. She has had a little runny nose and sounds congested. And if it couldn't get any worse, we had multiple blow outs today and 3 different changes of clothes and her first diaper rash to boot. Oh and did I mention we also went pee pee on and all over the changing table while I was changing her. We had a bath today of course too.

Little Miss Addison is sleeping now, not sure how long that will last, but I will take it. I hope everyone had a much better day today then mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment