Saturday, September 19, 2009

Updates!

Addison has now slept in her own room in her crib the last 3 nights. The first night was a little rough and we were up a few times. It is not as easy when she is not right next to me to just give her the pacifier. She has also mastered turning over from her back to her tummy, but can't quite figure out how to get back over. When she does this, she wakes herself up and it all goes downhill from there. She seems to sleep best when being held, oh big surprise. Addison is also more curious and curious each day. She is so interested in what is going on around her. She has also started grabbing at everything, including my hair and she even tried to grab K's toothbrush this morning. I can't believe how much personality she has for only being 3 months old.

Time has sure flown by and I can't believe that we are already almost half through September. I am now looking at going back to work in October. I miss my job, but at the same time don't want to leave her. I am still trying to figure out the logistics of childcare. If I can work on the days that K is home, or when my mom is home in the afternoons I think things will work out well. The unexpected events that may come up at work are what concern me. I might be looking for someone to watch her on an as needed basis. If anyone knows of anyone, please let me know. I am sure that we will figure something out.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend and staying cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment