Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to bootcamp

So I started boot camp this week and am now realizing exactly what pregnancy does to your body. Its been 2 days and I am sore already, but it is a good sore. My mom has been wonderful enough to come and watch the little one so I can take this time for myself. Sunday night she spent the night so I could go to the 5:30am class. Addison has been sleeping till about 7/7:30, so I thought she would probably just sleep, I would get up and pump to relieve myself and have something for her just in case. Well it didn't happen so smoothly. I was up at 4:30 and Addison was too shortly after. So i fed her and pumped at the same time, while I am feeding her, she had a poopy diaper and it went on from there. Everything worked out well and I made it on time, but made a comical morning out of it. This morning went a little a smoother, except she was up at 5:30 when K left and I didn't go to class till 9. Gotta love motherhood! It feels good to be back to pushing myself to limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment