Friday, June 5, 2009

Update...

So Tuesday afternoon I started having contractions and they continued through the night and the next day. I waited and when they were about 5 minutes apart, we decided to go to the hospital. Once there they hooked me up to a monitor and 2 hours later was sent home and told to go home and eat and rest and that I would probably be back within 24 hours. Well, its been almost 48 hours and my contractions have decreased. So the waiting game continues. Now I am trying to do all that I can to distract myself from the waiting game. I cleaned the entire house yesterday including getting on my hands and knees to do all our wood floors (my back is realizing now that it probably wasn't the smartest idea), but now it makes me feel better that our house is clean.

There' s the latest in the waiting game, hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment