Wednesday, March 25, 2009

7 months and counting

We had another ultra sound last week and it was very exciting. Our little girl actually looks like a little baby and not just a little alien. The reality that there really is a baby inside of me is coming to a reality. She was almost 3 pounds and everything was said to be looking good. K and I are becoming more and more anxious for our little one to arrive. I guess you could also say that I am nesting. I am feeling overwhelmed with all the things I would like to have completed before the little one arrives. I keep telling myself to relax and that they will get done, but very difficult to do at times. Daily our little girl likes to move a lot, especially at night time when her mommy is trying to sleep. It is a comforting feeling that she is there inside of me and growing.

This past weekend I got to spend with some of my college sorority sisters up in San Jose for a fantastic girls weekend. It was really nice to get away and have a break from the typical daily grind. K worked all weekend so it worked out well for me to be gone this weekend. Thank you to the girls for a great and relaxing weekend away and for being so wonderful and supportive. You all are going to make such great aunties when new baby Corcoran arrives in less than 10 weeks.

Well it is off to bed for me in order to get ready for another fun day at work.

1 comment:

  1. Why do you call her Baby Corcoran when you know her auties officially named her Addison this weekend! At this point, you are just going to confuse her! :)

    We loved having you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete