Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Updates!

Addison is growing more and more everyday and becoming quite the little lady, or should I say princess. She is very strong willed and persistent when it comes to getting what she wants. This always makes things so much fun especially when we try not to give into her all the time. She is still taking a few walking steps at a time, but is most comfortable crawling. Her new interest is the toilet. She tries to open the lid and put her hands inside. Luckily, we have caught her quick enough to prevent this from happening. This past weekend we celebrating K's 29th b-day. He is getting so old. At least I will always be younger than him. Guess next year we will have to do a big celebration. Addison loves her daddy and spending time with him. Her favorite thing to do is hang out in the backpack while K mows the lawn. Too bad I have never seen this because I am usually at work when this is occurring. :).

Our back room remodel project is coming along. K has been working extra hard. It doesn't help that everyday we seem to come up with some new ideas and change things, thus making more work. I try to help him out as much as I can, but I usually have the little one who wants to either be held or get into everything.


Addison has also been teething and it has made her a mommy's girl. She does not want to be put down and has to be at my side all the time. This makes it so much fun to get anything done. Oh well, my little baby is more important than anything. Here are some recent pictures from the last couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment