Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I got to enjoy my first Mother's Day this last weekend. We went to church, where Addison did not want to sit still or stay quiet. Her and I spent part of the time in the back of the church. My wonderful husband made my mom and I banana waffles and we enjoyed the day hanging out. In the afternnon Addy, grandma and I took a walk over to the park and then home to enjoy a nice dinner. It was a great first mother's day! I could not be more blessed to have a wonderful mother as well as a special daughter to share it with.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you had a great first Mother's Day! You look absolutely gorgeous, Lindsay and the photo of you three is precious.
    Miss you! Hopefully we can meet up in the near future. Any plans to come up north? ;)

    ReplyDelete