Thursday, August 13, 2009

We are home!

Addison is now a traveling queen. We traveled home from Oregon yesterday and Addison did very well. It only took us 15 hours (normally a 12 hour drive), but we did make some stops for feedings for both Addison and us too. She is an amazing little girl with a personality starting to shine through more and more everyday. She is now 9 weeks old. So hard to believe that I was still pregnant a short 2 months ago. She has also become a little wiggle worm, starting to notice more and more in her environment and kick her feet nonstop. I think she is very happy to be home. When we arrived home last night, I brought her into her room and she continually looked around checking everything out. She is also more interested and mesmerized by her "whale mat" that has lots of fun toys dangling from it. Imitation skills are also increasing. I made a blowing sound with my mouth yesterday with my tongue partially out, I guess you could call it a raspberry and she imitated me and then started laughing. It was very cute.

We are happy to be home in Long Beach, but had a great time in Tahoe and Oregon with the family. I am thankful for my own bed, bathroom and quiet space. This weekend will be filled with more fun, when our good friends, Sarah and Dustin come to visit. Addison is very excited to meet them. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love that she's starting to imitate you! You should post some videos :)

    ReplyDelete