Friday, August 28, 2009

One of Those Days




Today was just one of those days. We have been on the go a lot lately, so I thought I would have a nice relaxing day at home. After feeding Addison at 7 this morning (she is still sleeping through the night!) I decided that we should go back to sleep. Addison and I slept till almost 10:00, which was great. Although I should have been rested, I still felt tired, but it was time to get on with the day. Little that I knew, I should have probably stayed in bed. SO, at the 10:00 feeding, Addison spit up all over me, herself and the bed. This was the first change of clothes for both of us. An hour later, another spit up episode. She is not one to generally spit up, but I think she ate too fast and too much. This was only the beginning of the day and let me just say, 5 more changes on clothes for Addison and 3 more for me made the day complete.


It is so great being a mom sometimes and going through these kind of days. The best thing that happened today was that Addison took a nap in her crib for about an hour. I have decided that I am slowly going to get her used to the crib and then once we return from Hawaii (only 1 week to go) then we will work on transitioning our sleeping to there. I think this will be easier for her than for me, but we shall see. K has been working a lot and I have almost forgotten what it is like to have him home. He will be home tomorrow and then back to work on Sunday. Although it is difficult to have him gone so much, I know he is working hard for us and our family.




Happy weekend to everyone, may everyone stay nice and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment