Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Time Goes By

It is amazing how quickly the day goes by and how little I am able to accomplish that doesn't involve Addison. But I am not complaining, it is all wonderful. She is now a month old, and wow I can't believe how quickly time has flown by and how much she is growing. Everyday it seems she is discovering something new and making more and more sounds. This morning, when K left for work she was in her bassinet (a rarity) just "talking" away and having fun with herself. K thought it was the cutest and funniest thing, I just prayed she would go back to sleep, it was 5:30 in the morning and she was up every 2 hours to eat last night. She did go back to sleep for a little while until it was time to eat again of course.

I think I am finally starting to get adjusted and learning how to get things accomplished when I am by myself with her. We definitely have our moments and Addison's fussy times all seem to be when I really have to get something done or am trying to get dressed or getting ready to go somewhere. K was home the last 4 days and I think got a little taste of how things can be. Generally when he is home, it seems that Addison is a little angel and sleeps well and does great during the day and saves all her not so great times for when mom is home. Oh well, we love and adore her all the same, no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment