Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter 2012. We had a fun filled Easter weekend! While the kids and I were solo for 3 days while K was at work, we still tried to make the best of it and have a fun time. On Friday we attended an Easter Party and egg hunt at Addison's school. It was fun to see her interact with all her little classmates. Rylan had a blast too getting all the attention. On Saturday my mom and I took the kids to the Huntington Beach egg hunt/festival. It was fun and the kids got to pick up candy as their "egg hunt". We then tried to go visit the Easter bunny, but Addy already told me that she was going to cry, so I decieded it was not worth the wait and expense. We walked by though and waved. The afternoon was filled with dying easter eggs. On Easter my mom and I took the kids to church, which is always an experience. Between Rylan trying to touch the man next to me who obviously did not have kids and Addison breaking out singing the Hokey Pokey and dancing in the middle of mass, it is always a good time. In the afternoon my dad and Mindy came over for some ham and dinner, an egg hunt and lots of fun play with the kids outside. We missed K, but are so proud of his hard work he does for our family. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter too with their family and friends.

Easter Egg hunt at school


Dyeing Easter eggs

Thanks for the hat grandma

Sibling Love


Love my new hat

"This is what happens when my sister gets too many stickers in her Easter basket"

No comments:

Post a Comment