Thursday, June 30, 2011

Waiting for Baby Boy

We have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new little baby boy. The room is ready and we are more ready then can be. Addy is excited to meet her new baby brother and loves to point to and kiss my tummy and say baby. When in baby boy's room, Addy likes to point out all the things waiting for his arrival....the bouncer, crib and clothes. We are very excited to meet him and can't wait for Addy to take on her role as big sister. I anticipate that she is going to be a big helper. She loves to take her own baby doll for walks, rock her to sleep and feed her. I am past my due date and looks like I have another stubborn one on my hands. He must just be too comfortable inside. Here are all the wonderful things that he has waiting for him.









No comments:

Post a Comment