Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hard Work

We have been hard at work around here. Working on remodeling the back room. It has become a long process and K is doing a fantastic job, even when he finishes something I suggest that he does it a different way. I am also in the organization mode and have been trying to get things organized. It is an ongoing process. Yesterday and today I have been attempting to work in the yard and spruch it up for Spring. Last night K's parents helped us finially plant our trees in the parkway. It has been a long time coming and I even went and bought flowers today to plant around them. (Pictures of the flowers will come soon.)

 I love spring because of the beuatiful weather and the fact that it starts staying lighter longer puts me in a good mood. Addison enjoys being outside too, and goes straight for the plants to try and eat and pull the flowers off. We hope everyone else is enjoying their spring and are in good health!



Watching her daddy out the window
The final result

No comments:

Post a Comment