Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Family Day at the Park

This past Monday, K and I took a much needed family day and took Addison to the park for the 1st time. She swung on the swings, slide down the slide and rocked on the horsey. Her favorite part was going down the slide. It was great seeing her so curious about her new surroundings. She also enjoyed watching all the other children run around. I know that someday soon she will be there too and K and I will be chasing after her. It was a beautiful day with perfect weather and we are lucky enough to have 2 parks within walking distance of our house. We went to Wardlow park, which is interesting because that is where my mom would take me when I was younger to play. Amazing how things cycle around. Here are some highlights of our fun times.












No comments:

Post a Comment